Level 3 Certificate in Tackling Substance Misuse
By the end of this course participants will;
- Ensure professionals know how to respond to both child protection issues and to situations where it is deemed the child is in need of support, as a result of parental substance misuse.
- Be aware of the Regional Joint Service Agreement – Hidden Harm and understand their role and responsibilities in respect of this protocol
This course is relevant to professionals that encounter clients affected by substance misuse and where there are children or young people in the family.
Relevance: This course is relevant to professionals that encounter clients affected by substance misuse within their work role. This course is part of the progression pathway for those wishing to undertake the Level 3 Certificate in Tackling Substance Misuse
This course is mapped against the following Drug and Alcohol National Occupational Standards;
- AA1 Recognise problematic use of alcohol or other substances and refer individuals to services.
- AB5 Assess and act upon immediate risk of danger to individuals who have used alcohol and other substances.
- AB7 Enable access to services to those affected by someone else’s use of alcohol or other substances.
- AD1 Raise awareness about substances, their use and effects.
- SCDHSC06 Assist in the transfer of individuals between agencies and services.
- AG2 Contribute to implementation of care or support plan activities.
- AH10 Work with individuals to encourage a reduction in harmful alcohol consumption and drinking behavior.
- AB2 Support individuals who misuse substances.
NOCN Level 3 Certificate in Tackling Substance Misuse (QCF)
No Reviews found for this course.